The PCOA is a non-profit trade association representing the proud RV parks and campgrounds in the great state of Pennsylvania. Each of our member campgrounds is individually owned and operated. The following information is provided in an attempt to further enhance your Pennsylvania camping experience both before and after your arrival at any of our fine member parks.
- All advertising must be truthful.
- An attendant must be readily available during normal working hours.
- Campsites shall be numbered and provided with picnic table, parking space, and space for a tent, trailer or motorhome.
- All charges for services must be prominently posted.
- The campground must be managed in a courteous, helpful manner.
- A reasonable curfew hour shall be enforced when practical.
- Restroom and shower facilities must be available on a 24-hour basis except for periods when they are closed for cleaning or emergencies.