The Eldred World War II Museum is located in Eldred, Pennsylvania, 85 miles south of Niagara Falls, New York. During World War II, Eldred was the site of a British and American munitions plant that produced eight million bombs, mortar shells and fuses. Fifteen hundred people worked there, 24 hours a day, from January 1942 to May 1945, supporting the war effort. The Eldred World War II Museum opened on Memorial Day, 1996, dedicated to the memory of the local people who worked in the plant and those who served overseas during the war.
|Address:||201 Main Street
Eldred, Pennsylvania 16731